Ascorbic acid oral treatment modifies lipolytic response and behavioural activity but not glucocorticoid metabolism in cafeteria diet-fed rats
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 195, Issue 4, pages 449–457, April 2009
How to Cite
Garcia-Diaz, D. F., Campion, J., Milagro, F. I., Paternain, L., Solomon, A. and Martinez, J. A. (2009), Ascorbic acid oral treatment modifies lipolytic response and behavioural activity but not glucocorticoid metabolism in cafeteria diet-fed rats. Acta Physiologica, 195: 449–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2008.01942.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Received 4 July 2008, revision requested 23 August 2008, revision received 6 October 2008, accepted 22 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!