Evolutionary origins of the purinergic signalling system
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 195, Issue 4, pages 415–447, April 2009
How to Cite
Burnstock, G. and Verkhratsky, A. (2009), Evolutionary origins of the purinergic signalling system. Acta Physiologica, 195: 415–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2009.01957.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Received 10 November 2008, revision requested 9 December 2008, revision received 18 December 2008, accepted 3 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.