AMP-activated protein kinase – a sensor of glycogen as well as AMP and ATP?
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: THE 5TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AMPK 'AMPK IN SICKNESS AND HEALTH - FROM MOLECULE TO MAN'
Volume 196, Issue 1, pages 99–113, May 2009
How to Cite
McBride, A. and Hardie, D. G. (2009), AMP-activated protein kinase – a sensor of glycogen as well as AMP and ATP?. Acta Physiologica, 196: 99–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2009.01975.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
- Received 21 October 2008, accepted 19 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.