Glucose-induced inhibition: how many ionic mechanisms?
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: 16TH ACTA PHYSIOLOGICA INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ‘10 YEARS OF HYPOCRETINS/OREXINS-PHYSIOLOGY AND PATHOPHYSIOLOGY’
Volume 198, Issue 3, pages 295–301, March 2010
How to Cite
Burdakov, D. and Lesage, F. (2010), Glucose-induced inhibition: how many ionic mechanisms?. Acta Physiologica, 198: 295–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2009.02005.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Received 30 March 2009, revision requested 22 April 2009, revision received 24 April 2009, accepted 24 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.