Hypocretin/orexin and narcolepsy: new basic and clinical insights
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: 16TH ACTA PHYSIOLOGICA INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ‘10 YEARS OF HYPOCRETINS/OREXINS-PHYSIOLOGY AND PATHOPHYSIOLOGY’
Volume 198, Issue 3, pages 209–222, March 2010
How to Cite
Nishino, S., Okuro, M., Kotorii, N., Anegawa, E., Ishimaru, Y., Matsumura, M. and Kanbayashi, T. (2010), Hypocretin/orexin and narcolepsy: new basic and clinical insights. Acta Physiologica, 198: 209–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2009.02012.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2009
- Received 31 March 2009, revision requested 17 May 2009, revision received 20 May 2009, accepted 4 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.