Mechanisms of exercise-induced improvements in the contractile apparatus of the mammalian myocardium
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: HUMAN INTEGRATIVE PHYSIOLOGY-THE LEGACY OF THE COPENHAGEN SCHOOL: IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF LINDHARD AND KROGH
Volume 199, Issue 4, pages 425–439, August 2010
How to Cite
Kemi, O. J. and Wisløff, U. (2010), Mechanisms of exercise-induced improvements in the contractile apparatus of the mammalian myocardium. Acta Physiologica, 199: 425–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2010.02132.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Received 24 August 2009, accepted 1 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.