Basolateral ion transporters involved in colonic epithelial electrolyte absorption, anion secretion and cellular homeostasis
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: ACTA PHYSIOLOGICA INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM: ACID-BASE TRANSPORTERS AND EPITHELIAL ELECTROLYTE TRANSPORT
Volume 201, Issue 1, pages 33–46, January 2011
How to Cite
Bachmann, O., Juric, M., Seidler, U., Manns, M. P. and Yu, H. (2011), Basolateral ion transporters involved in colonic epithelial electrolyte absorption, anion secretion and cellular homeostasis. Acta Physiologica, 201: 33–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2010.02153.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Received 8 January 2010, revision requested 6 March 2010, final revision received 23 May 2010, accepted 25 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.