Purinergic signalling in epithelial ion transport: regulation of secretion and absorption
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Acta Physiologica © 2011 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM: HOMAGE TO AUGUST KROGH CELEBRATING THE 90TH ANNIVERSARY OF HIS NOBEL PRIZE IN PHYSIOLOGY OR MEDICINE
Volume 202, Issue 3, pages 501–522, July 2011
How to Cite
Novak, I. (2011), Purinergic signalling in epithelial ion transport: regulation of secretion and absorption. Acta Physiologica, 202: 501–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2010.02225.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2010 07:02AM EST
- Received 8 September 2010, revision requested 8 October 2010, revision received 2 November 2010, accepted 4 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.