Incretin physiology beyond glucagon-like peptide 1 and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide: cholecystokinin and gastrin peptides
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Acta Physiologica © 2011 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 201, Issue 4, pages 405–411, April 2011
How to Cite
Rehfeld, J. F. (2011), Incretin physiology beyond glucagon-like peptide 1 and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide: cholecystokinin and gastrin peptides. Acta Physiologica, 201: 405–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2010.02235.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2010 04:42AM EST
- Received 16 July 2010, revision requested 30 August 2010, revision received 18 November 2010, accepted 8 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.