Diet induced epigenetic changes and their implications for health
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Acta Physiologica © 2011 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 103–118, June 2011
How to Cite
McKay, J. A. and Mathers, J. C. (2011), Diet induced epigenetic changes and their implications for health. Acta Physiologica, 202: 103–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2011.02278.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2011 11:11AM EST
- Received 05 January 2011, revision requested 19 February 2011, revision received 28 February 2011, accepted 01 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.