The role of WNT10B in physiology and disease
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Acta Physiologica © 2011 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: 19th Acta Physiologica international symposium ‘WNT Signaling in Physiology and Disease’
Volume 204, Issue 1, pages 34–51, January 2012
How to Cite
Wend, P., Wend, K., Krum, S. A. and Miranda-Carboni, G. A. (2012), The role of WNT10B in physiology and disease. Acta Physiologica, 204: 34–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2011.02296.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2011 01:34AM EST
- Received 16 January 2011, revision requested 15 February 2011, evision received 17 March 2011, accepted 19 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!