The role of WNT10B in physiology and disease
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Acta Physiologica © 2011 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: 19th Acta Physiologica international symposium ‘WNT Signaling in Physiology and Disease’
Volume 204, Issue 1, pages 34–51, January 2012
How to Cite
Wend, P., Wend, K., Krum, S. A. and Miranda-Carboni, G. A. (2012), The role of WNT10B in physiology and disease. Acta Physiologica, 204: 34–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2011.02296.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2011 01:34AM EST
- Received 16 January 2011, revision requested 15 February 2011, evision received 17 March 2011, accepted 19 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.