Relaxant effect of a novel calcium-activated potassium channel modulator on human myometrial spontaneous contractility in vitro
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2011 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 205, Issue 2, pages 247–254, June 2012
How to Cite
Rosenbaum, S. T., Larsen, T., Joergensen, J. C. and Bouchelouche, P. N. (2012), Relaxant effect of a novel calcium-activated potassium channel modulator on human myometrial spontaneous contractility in vitro. Acta Physiologica, 205: 247–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2011.02384.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 12:51PM EST
- Received 6 July 2011, revision requested 5 August 2011, final revision received 7 November 2011, accepted 14 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.