Osteocytes: central conductors of bone biology in normal and pathological conditions
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Acta Physiologica © 2011 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 204, Issue 3, pages 317–330, March 2012
How to Cite
Neve, A., Corrado, A. and Cantatore, F. P. (2012), Osteocytes: central conductors of bone biology in normal and pathological conditions. Acta Physiologica, 204: 317–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2011.02385.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2011 09:38PM EST
- Received 14 June 2011, revision requested 13 July 2011, final revision received 7 November 2011, accepted 14 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!