These authors contributed equally to this work.
Intermediate-conductance Ca2+-activated potassium and volume-sensitive chloride channels in endothelial progenitor cells from rat bone marrow mononuclear cells
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2011 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 205, Issue 2, pages 302–313, June 2012
How to Cite
Xu, X., Xia, J., Yang, X., Huang, X., Gao, D., Zhou, J., Lian, J. and Zhou, J. (2012), Intermediate-conductance Ca2+-activated potassium and volume-sensitive chloride channels in endothelial progenitor cells from rat bone marrow mononuclear cells. Acta Physiologica, 205: 302–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2011.02398.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2011 02:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30772155
- Natural Science Foundation of ZheJiang Province. Grant Number: Y206608
- Natural Science Foundation of Ningbo. Grant Number: Y206608
- ZheJiang Provincial Program for the Cultivation of High-level Innovative Health Talents and Health Bureau of Ningbo Grant . Grant Number: 2008002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.