Sprint exercise enhances skeletal muscle p70S6k phosphorylation and more so in women than in men
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2011 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 205, Issue 3, pages 411–422, July 2012
How to Cite
Esbjörnsson, M., Rundqvist, H. C., Mascher, H., Österlund, T., Rooyackers, O., Blomstrand, E. and Jansson, E. (2012), Sprint exercise enhances skeletal muscle p70S6k phosphorylation and more so in women than in men. Acta Physiologica, 205: 411–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2012.02404.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.