The influence of age and aerobic fitness: effects on mitochondrial respiration in skeletal muscle
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2012 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 205, Issue 3, pages 423–432, July 2012
How to Cite
Larsen, S., Hey-Mogensen, M., Rabøl, R., Stride, N., Helge, J. W. and Dela, F. (2012), The influence of age and aerobic fitness: effects on mitochondrial respiration in skeletal muscle. Acta Physiologica, 205: 423–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2012.02408.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2012 06:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- The Nordea Foundation
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
- Kathrine and Vigo Skovgaards Foundation
- Danielsens Foundation
- The Danish Council for Independent Research
- Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 271-07-0271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.