Structural and biochemical characteristics of various white adipose tissue depots
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2012 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 205, Issue 2, pages 194–208, June 2012
How to Cite
Wronska, A. and Kmiec, Z. (2012), Structural and biochemical characteristics of various white adipose tissue depots. Acta Physiologica, 205: 194–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2012.02409.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2012 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N401 038038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.