The selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor parecoxib markedly improves the ability of the duodenum to regulate luminal hypertonicity in anaesthetized rats
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2012 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 205, Issue 3, pages 433–451, July 2012
How to Cite
Sedin, J., Sjöblom, M. and Nylander, O. (2012), The selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor parecoxib markedly improves the ability of the duodenum to regulate luminal hypertonicity in anaesthetized rats. Acta Physiologica, 205: 433–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2012.02411.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 04:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.