Age- and limb-related differences in the vasoconstrictor response to limb dependency are not mediated by a sympathetic mechanism in humans
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2012 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 205, Issue 3, pages 372–380, July 2012
How to Cite
Snyder, K. A. M., Shamimi-Noori, S., Wilson, T. E. and Monahan, K. D. (2012), Age- and limb-related differences in the vasoconstrictor response to limb dependency are not mediated by a sympathetic mechanism in humans. Acta Physiologica, 205: 372–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2012.02416.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2012 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL92309, AG24420, M01 RR10732, C06 RR016499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.