Age- and limb-related differences in the vasoconstrictor response to limb dependency are not mediated by a sympathetic mechanism in humans
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2012 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 205, Issue 3, pages 372–380, July 2012
How to Cite
Snyder, K. A. M., Shamimi-Noori, S., Wilson, T. E. and Monahan, K. D. (2012), Age- and limb-related differences in the vasoconstrictor response to limb dependency are not mediated by a sympathetic mechanism in humans. Acta Physiologica, 205: 372–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2012.02416.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2012 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL92309, AG24420, M01 RR10732, C06 RR016499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.