Early cardiac dysfunction is rescued by upregulation of SERCA2a pump activity in a rat model of metabolic syndrome
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2012 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 205, Issue 3, pages 381–393, July 2012
How to Cite
Miklós, Z., Kemecsei, P., Bíró, T., Marincsák, R., Tóth, B. I., Op den Buijs, J., Benis, É., Drozgyik, A. and Ivanics, T. (2012), Early cardiac dysfunction is rescued by upregulation of SERCA2a pump activity in a rat model of metabolic syndrome. Acta Physiologica, 205: 381–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2012.02420.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2012 05:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.