No direct role for A1/A2 adenosine receptor activation to reflex cutaneous vasodilatation during whole-body heat stress in humans
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2012 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 205, Issue 3, pages 403–410, July 2012
How to Cite
Fieger, S. M. and Wong, B. J. (2012), No direct role for A1/A2 adenosine receptor activation to reflex cutaneous vasodilatation during whole-body heat stress in humans. Acta Physiologica, 205: 403–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2012.02426.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2012 02:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.