Modifications of mechanoelectric feedback induced by 2,3-butanedione monoxime and Blebbistatin in Langendorff-perfused rabbit hearts
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2012 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 206, Issue 1, pages 29–41, September 2012
How to Cite
Brines, L., Such-Miquel, L., Gallego, D., Trapero, I., del Canto, I., Zarzoso, M., Soler, C., Pelechano, F., Cánoves, J., Alberola, A., Such, L. and Chorro, F. J. (2012), Modifications of mechanoelectric feedback induced by 2,3-butanedione monoxime and Blebbistatin in Langendorff-perfused rabbit hearts. Acta Physiologica, 206: 29–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2012.02441.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2012 08:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Science Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Numbers: FIS PS09/02417 , RETIC REDINSCOR RD06/0003/0010
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: PROMETEO 2010/093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.