Endocannabinoids modulate non-adrenergic, non-cholinergic inhibitory neurotransmission in strips from the mouse gastric fundus
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2012 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 206, Issue 1, pages 80–87, September 2012
How to Cite
Garella, R. and Baccari, M. C. (2012), Endocannabinoids modulate non-adrenergic, non-cholinergic inhibitory neurotransmission in strips from the mouse gastric fundus. Acta Physiologica, 206: 80–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2012.02444.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2012 10:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
- University of Florence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.