Body heat storage during physical activity is lower with hot fluid ingestion under conditions that permit full evaporation
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Acta Physiologica © 2012 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 206, Issue 2, pages 98–108, October 2012
How to Cite
Bain, A. R., Lesperance, N. C. and Jay, O. (2012), Body heat storage during physical activity is lower with hot fluid ingestion under conditions that permit full evaporation. Acta Physiologica, 206: 98–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2012.02452.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2012 09:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.