Politics of Trade in the USA and in the Obama Administration: Implications for Asian Regionalism
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 Japan Center for Economic Research
Asian Economic Policy Review
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 227–243, December 2009
How to Cite
BARFIELD, C. (2009), Politics of Trade in the USA and in the Obama Administration: Implications for Asian Regionalism. Asian Economic Policy Review, 4: 227–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3131.2009.01127.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!