An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Twelfth Asian Economic Policy Review Conference on the theme of “Developments in Asian Finance” on May 20, 2011 in Osaka. The authors are grateful to the participants for their useful comments, particularly the editors and our two discussants, Hal Hill and Seiro Ito.
If the Banks are Doing So Well, Why Can't I Get a Loan? Regulatory Constraints to Financial Inclusion in Indonesia
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Asian Economic Policy Review © 2011 Japan Center for Economic Research
Asian Economic Policy Review
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 273–296, December 2011
How to Cite
ROSENGARD, J. K. and PRASETYANTOKO, A. (2011), If the Banks are Doing So Well, Why Can't I Get a Loan? Regulatory Constraints to Financial Inclusion in Indonesia. Asian Economic Policy Review, 6: 273–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3131.2011.01205.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!