We are grateful to the editors, Chalongphob Sussangkarn, Yukiko Fukagawa, Lea Sumulong, and seminar participants for valuable comments. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the Asian Development Bank, or its Board of Governors, or the governments they represent.
Lessons from the 1997 and the 2008 Crises in Korea
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Asian Economic Policy Review © 2012 Japan Center for Economic Research
Asian Economic Policy Review
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 47–64, June 2012
How to Cite
LEE, H. and RHEE, C. (2012), Lessons from the 1997 and the 2008 Crises in Korea. Asian Economic Policy Review, 7: 47–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3131.2012.01215.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!