I am grateful to Kazumasa Iwata, Naoyuki Yoshino, and all the participants of the Asian Economic Policy Review Conference on “Fiscal Policy and Sovereign” Debt held on March 25, 2012, for their helpful comments. This study is supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research #19730234). The responsibility for any errors in the text is, of course, entirely the author's.
Fiscal Policy and Sovereign Debt
Estimating Non-Keynesian Effects for Japan
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. Asian Economic Policy Review © 2012 Japan Center for Economic Research
Asian Economic Policy Review
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 227–243, December 2012
How to Cite
Kameda, K. (2012), Estimating Non-Keynesian Effects for Japan. Asian Economic Policy Review, 7: 227–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3131.2012.01238.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 19730234
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!