Natural activity: an explorative study of the interplay between cage-birds and older people in a Swedish hospital setting
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
International Journal of Older People Nursing
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 22–28, March 2008
How to Cite
Falk, H. and Wijk, H. (2008), Natural activity: an explorative study of the interplay between cage-birds and older people in a Swedish hospital setting. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 3: 22–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2007.00090.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2008
- Submitted for publication: 6 December 2006 Accepted for publication: 18 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.