Factors supporting self-management in Parkinson’s disease: implications for nursing practice
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Older People Nursing
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 187–193, September 2008
How to Cite
Chenoweth, L., Gallagher, R., Sheriff, J. N., Donoghue, J. and Stein-Parbury, J. (2008), Factors supporting self-management in Parkinson’s disease: implications for nursing practice. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 3: 187–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2008.00123.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
- Submitted for publication: 17 October 2007 Accepted for publication: 20 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.