Overcoming the barriers to optimum continence care: the need for an expanded approach to implementation
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Older People Nursing
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 70–75, March 2009
How to Cite
Cheater, F. M. (2009), Overcoming the barriers to optimum continence care: the need for an expanded approach to implementation. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 4: 70–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2008.00160.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
- Submitted for publication: 11 December 2008 Accepted for publication: 11 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.