Nursing home residents’ views on dying and death: nursing home employee’s perspective
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Older People Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 251–260, December 2011
How to Cite
Dwyer, L.-L., Hansebo, G., Andershed, B. and Ternestedt, B.-M. (2011), Nursing home residents’ views on dying and death: nursing home employee’s perspective. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 6: 251–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2010.00237.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Submitted for publication: 18 March 2009 Accepted for publication: 3 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.