Upstream thinking and health promotion planning for older adults at risk of social isolation
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Older People Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 282–288, December 2011
How to Cite
Wilson, D. M., Harris, A., Hollis, V. and Mohankumar, D. (2011), Upstream thinking and health promotion planning for older adults at risk of social isolation. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 6: 282–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2010.00259.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Submitted for publication: 22 April 2009 Accepted for publication: 22 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!