Efficacy of the use of evidence-based algorithmic guidelines in the acute care setting for pain assessment and management in older people: a critical review of the literature
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Older People Nursing
Special Issue: Acute care
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 127–140, June 2012
How to Cite
Harmon, J. R., Higgins, I., Summons, P. and Bellchambers, H. (2012), Efficacy of the use of evidence-based algorithmic guidelines in the acute care setting for pain assessment and management in older people: a critical review of the literature. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 7: 127–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2010.00261.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Submitted for publication: 4 July 2010 Accepted for publication: 18 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.