Prescribing for older people in nursing homes: strategies to improve prescribing and medicines use in nursing homes
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Older People Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 55–62, March 2011
How to Cite
Parsons, C., Alldred, D., Daiello, L. and Hughes, C. (2011), Prescribing for older people in nursing homes: strategies to improve prescribing and medicines use in nursing homes. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 6: 55–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2010.00263.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Submitted for publication: 26 August 2010 Accepted for publication: 30 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.