‘Finding home’: a grounded theory on how older people ‘find home’ in long-term care settings
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Older People Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 188–199, September 2012
How to Cite
Cooney, A. (2012), ‘Finding home’: a grounded theory on how older people ‘find home’ in long-term care settings. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 7: 188–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2011.00278.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
- Submitted for publication: 2 July 2010 Accepted for publication: 30 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.