Dance performance as a method of intervention as experienced by older persons with dementia
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Older People Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 10–18, March 2013
How to Cite
Ravelin, T., Isola, A. and Kylmä, J. (2013), Dance performance as a method of intervention as experienced by older persons with dementia. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 8: 10–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2011.00284.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Submitted for publication: 24 June 2010 Accepted for publication: 28 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!