PRACTICE DEVELOPMENT - PAIN AND PEOPLE WITH DEMENTIA
Pain and dementia – an application to practice: an example
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Older People Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 227–232, September 2012
How to Cite
Wall, S. and White, T. (2012), Pain and dementia – an application to practice: an example. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 7: 227–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2012.00330.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Submitted for publication: 15 January 2012 Accepted for publication: 2 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.