*Dept. of Animal Husbandry and Genetics, Royal Veterinary College, Stockholm, Sweden.
On the Etiology and Pathogenesis of Hip Dysplasia: a Comparative Review
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 673–688, November 1966
How to Cite
HENRIGSON, B., NORBERG, I. and OLSSONS, S.-E. (1966), On the Etiology and Pathogenesis of Hip Dysplasia: a Comparative Review. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 7: 673–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1966.tb04393.x
†Dept. of Clinical Radiology, Royal Veterinary College, Stockholm Sweden. At present Head of Laboratory of Comparative Orthopaedics, Hospital for Special Surgery, Cornell University Medical College, New York, N.Y., U.S.A.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!