*Instytut Chorob Niezakaznych, Wydz. Wet. SGGW, Warszawa, Grochowska 272, Poland.
Clinical signs including papilloedema associated with brain tumours in twenty-one dogs
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 1974 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 359–386, June 1974
How to Cite
PALMER, A. C., MALINOWSKI, W. and BARNETT, K. C. (1974), Clinical signs including papilloedema associated with brain tumours in twenty-one dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 15: 359–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1974.tb06512.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!