Lameness in two young dogs caused by a calcified body in the joint capsule of the elbow
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 1976 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 681–684, October 1976
How to Cite
GRØNDALEN, J. and BRAUT, T. (1976), Lameness in two young dogs caused by a calcified body in the joint capsule of the elbow. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 17: 681–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1976.tb06929.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!