Nasopharyngeal polyps arising in the middle ear of the cat
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 511–522, August 1981
How to Cite
LANE, J. G., ORR, C. M., LUCKE, V. M. and GRUFFYDD-JONES, T. J. (1981), Nasopharyngeal polyps arising in the middle ear of the cat. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 22: 511–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1981.tb00638.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!