Polarized light biomicroscopic observations on the pre-corneal tear film. 1. The normal tear film of the dog
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 605–622, July 1987
How to Cite
CARRINGTON, S. D., BEDFORD, P. G. C., GUILLON, J.-P. and WOODWARD, E. G. (1987), Polarized light biomicroscopic observations on the pre-corneal tear film. 1. The normal tear film of the dog. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 28: 605–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1987.tb01276.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!