Radiological assessment of the cervical spine of the dobermann with reference to cervical spondylo-myelopathy
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 75–82, February 1991
How to Cite
Lewis, D. G. (1991), Radiological assessment of the cervical spine of the dobermann with reference to cervical spondylo-myelopathy. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 32: 75–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1991.tb00920.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!