Triple pelvic osteotomy for the treatment of pelvic canal stenosis in a cat
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 495–498, October 1996
How to Cite
Ferguson, J. F. (1996), Triple pelvic osteotomy for the treatment of pelvic canal stenosis in a cat. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 37: 495–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1996.tb01751.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!