Treatment of urinary incontinence in bitches by endoscopic injection of glutaraldehyde cross-linked collagen
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 163–168, April 1996
How to Cite
Arnold, S., Hubler, M., Lott-Stolz, G. and Rüsch, P. (1996), Treatment of urinary incontinence in bitches by endoscopic injection of glutaraldehyde cross-linked collagen. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 37: 163–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1996.tb01951.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!