Review of the technique and complications of median J sternotomy in the dog and cat
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 516–522, November 1996
How to Cite
Burton, C. A. and White, R. N. (1996), Review of the technique and complications of median J sternotomy in the dog and cat. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 37: 516–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1996.tb02311.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!