Department of Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria
Investigation of possible leptospiral infection in cats in Scotland
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 126–129, March 1996
How to Cite
Agunloye, C. A. and Nash, A. S. (1996), Investigation of possible leptospiral infection in cats in Scotland. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 37: 126–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1996.tb02360.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!