**Department of veterinary Clinical Science and Animal Husbandry, University of Liverpool, Leahurst, Neston, South Wirral L64 7TE
Urethral sphincter mechanism incompetence in the male dog: importance of bladder neck position, proximal urethral length and castration
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 69–72, February 1998
How to Cite
Power, S. C., Eggleton, K. E., Aaron, A. J., Holt, P. E. and Cripps, P. J. (1998), Urethral sphincter mechanism incompetence in the male dog: importance of bladder neck position, proximal urethral length and castration. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 39: 69–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1998.tb03596.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!