Comparison of two surgical techniques for the management of cervical spondylomyelopathy in dobermanns
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 425–431, September 1998
How to Cite
Rusbridge, C., Wheeler, S. J., Torrington, A. M., Pead, M. J. and Carmichael, S. (1998), Comparison of two surgical techniques for the management of cervical spondylomyelopathy in dobermanns. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 39: 425–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1998.tb03749.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!